Thursday, February 26, 2009

Heading out

Finally riding again. Wrist surgery on November 4th, due to the accident, put a damper on riding. Thankfully it was the off-season. I've ridden a few miles since installing an easy-clutch. Dan and I are heading for Daytona today. I tried to put my saddlebag lids back on last night (after clear bra application), but twisting a nut or holding onto anything small like that is still out of the question. Lots of pain. I need to save my hand for the trip, so Dan will have to do that when he makes it over here today.

I know this blog has not been written in for months, so I doubt anyone's reading right now, but I'm going to post a link to my Daytona Women's MDA Ride donation site anyway. Make a difference!

Daytona Women's MDA Ride

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am reading it!!!!!!!