Monday, April 12, 2010

Everything else

I love the tumbleweeds. They are something from my new life in Colorado that I didn't have back east. They have broken free. They talk to me: "Abby, it's time to head home. It's getting too windy, and a storm might be coming." Sometimes they travel alongside me, and other times they smash into my bike and hold on for dear life. I love the tumbleweeds.

I've got Examiner, and I've got 50 First Dates. But there are still other stories and thoughts that need telling that don't apply to either of those. I'm ending the automatic postings from Examiner to this blog, and getting back to the fun stuff. Of course with all the other writing I'm doing, I don't know when I'll get back to the book. I was cruising along on that then hit a wall again.

No comments: